19ft Dolphin Cruiser

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

VivaSportiva
CMBA Member: 550

19ft Dolphin Cruiser

Post by VivaSportiva »

I have been offered for sale a very nice 19ft Brooklands Aviation Dolphin Cruiser built in 1968 complete with a braked 4 wheel trailer which will require attention to the tyres ,brakes and bearings although it is generally in good condition.
This boat is part of an executors sale due to the death of the previous owner. For a boat of this age it is in excellent condition since it has been dry stored all of its life and when I inspected it I could find no rot or deterioration of the plywood or framing. The previous owners Daughter who now owns the boat is looking for about £750 for the boat and trailer although money is not the issue here as she is keen to see the boat go to someone who can enjoy this excellent classic. There is no engine available but I am sure for the right person a deal can be done on the boat and trailer. Viewing is possible in the Lymington area . If you are interested in this craft then please send me a PM or contact me on 01202 870769