Removed Oil injection

The technical area for everything relating to your powerplant. Post your questions and answers here...

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

grant

Removed Oil injection

Post by grant »

I recently removed the automatic oil injection system from the Big V6 Beast, the system has 2 oil tanks,one in the cowlin and a secondry one in the boat,the two are presurised by the crank pressure somehow with a couple of pressure releif valves, I wasnt happy with that system always worrying if the pump packs up and your unaware, there is some alarm system on it too that is supposed to alert you,but that was playing games too so I disconnected it , anyway..... there was alot of 2stroke oil in the two tanks so I wanted to re-bottle that for use,but, when I opened the tanks IT STINKS!!!! of like ammonia, WHYS THAT THEN???? I wondered if it was to do with maybe something like created from the crank pressure or something, Its not important but I do like to understand these things.Ive also started going up and down the stairs backwards,so I suppose there's no Hope for me anyway :hmmm: :hmmm: !!!
Any Idea's :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat:
Grant

floater
CMBA Member: 90

Re: Removed Oil injection

Post by floater »

I can only answer the last question
grant wrote:Ive also started going up and down the stairs backwards
You've b******ed up the wiring on your Stannah stairlift :hilarious:

DH