Who's coming to Chertsey?

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

puddleduck
CMBA Member: 80

Re: Who's coming to Chertsey?

Post by puddleduck »

Chairman here - Thunderbolt III ready to rock 'n' roll. Fresh paint, decals, Merc 300 runs as sweet as a nut. Just finished wiring in new kill switch this evening. Need flat water, no wind please. Will be trying out the 13" racing prop kindly donated by Peter Allen - I have to report back to him on performance!
see y'all on the water!

BroomBroom
CMBA Member: 711

Post by BroomBroom »

GUTTED :cry:

Been looking forward to Chertsey - but work has conspired against me, so sadly going to have to miss out yet again...
Hope the weather is great for you all - have a good 'un :wot:

Robin
CMBA Webmaster/Forum Admin.
ex Broom Saturn 'Gina' http://broomspeedboat.blogspot.com/

Healey75

Post by Healey75 »

Sorry to hear you can't make it...don't work too hard...!!!

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Post by Rapier »

What a mission; HumBug finally ready...maybe.

Anyone coming up the M3 from the South? We are meeting at Winchester Services (northbound) for breakfast, at 8am.
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

se7en
CMBA Member: 434

Post by se7en »

We're all ready, except for the guy in the fishing shop let me down, I ordered some waders 2 weeks ago, I could have got them mail order in three days and cheaper, but I thought I'd support local shops , wish I haden't bothered, "be here tomorrow" no good to me, I'll be in Chertsey, which was the reason for ordering them....!!! :grrr:

yogibear

Post by yogibear »

Gotta work - sob!

And Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday, and Tuesday......

Its not all bad though. Next Friday I'm off to Donnington as we're racing on the Saturday. then its a mad dash home for a car change and off to the east coast Saturday night with one of the classics for a show on the Sunday. The Delta will be on the back and I'll manage a couple of days on the Broads before I have to be back, just to keep my hand in, you know how it is.

Have a good day at Chertsey you lucky lucky lot.