Google ( Bot )

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Tremlett 15
CMBA Member: 73

Google ( Bot )

Post by Tremlett 15 »

I see Google ( Bot ) is using/is a reg member!! is this ok ?? ;)

BroomBroom
CMBA Member: 711

Re: Google ( Bot )

Post by BroomBroom »

Aahhh... Mr.Bot is actually a spider that nips around the web gathering all sorts of info from the sites he visits and then scurries off back to his home at Google and neatly stacks it all away. The nice people at Google then use this to satisfy those searching for all the yummy words he's found on his travels. So all things considered he's a friendly enough chap. There are other spiders out there who are a bit more mischevious, but they usually invoke the fury of the 'Master of the Web' who swats them mercilessly... :lol:

Or did you want the full-on technical explanation?

Having spoke, the Master of the web returns to his lonely dark dungeon... :ugeek:

Cheers,

R
CMBA Webmaster/Forum Admin.
ex Broom Saturn 'Gina' http://broomspeedboat.blogspot.com/

Tremlett 15
CMBA Member: 73

Re: Google ( Bot )

Post by Tremlett 15 »

BroomBroom wrote:Aahhh... Mr.Bot is actually a spider that nips around the web gathering all sorts of info from the sites he visits and then scurries off back to his home at Google and neatly stacks it all away. The nice people at Google then use this to satisfy those searching for all the yummy words he's found on his travels. So all things considered he's a friendly enough chap. There are other spiders out there who are a bit more mischevious, but they usually invoke the fury of the 'Master of the Web' who swats them mercilessly... :lol:

Or did you want the full-on technical explanation?

Having spoke, the Master of the web returns to his lonely dark dungeon... :ugeek:

Cheers,

R

How I know . :thanks: this is rather new to me :grrr: