bow lamp glass

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

welshhealey
CMBA Member: 71

bow lamp glass

Post by welshhealey »

Hi I'm slowly getting there with the mamouth task of the re build on the "wreck" (as it was called over the pa at cardiff! :lol: ) but I'm trying to find a glass for the bow spot lamp as it was missing.. any ideas guys? it's exactly the same lamp used on the Healey 55 /75 , just wondering if I could buy a similar classic car one (eg from holden vintage) and take the glass out ?? a bit expensive way round it but maybe the only answer ! :cheers: ( Moonfleet aquila by the way ) ;)

Blue Mist

Re: bow lamp glass

Post by Blue Mist »

Any pics on the progress ?

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Post by Rapier »

WelshHealey, Not sure whether to post this here, but might give someone a better idea. We sometimes see these on ebay and at jumbles so might be worth keeing any eye out.
Attachments
Picture 002resize.jpg
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

BroomBroom
CMBA Member: 711

Post by BroomBroom »

CMBA Webmaster/Forum Admin.
ex Broom Saturn 'Gina' http://broomspeedboat.blogspot.com/

welshhealey
CMBA Member: 71

Post by welshhealey »

Hi guys, thanks for info, this site is worth it's wait in gold ! ;) as soon as i get the grips of posting pics, I will send them got loads of photo's during re build ! ( just bought the entire stock of camera mem. sticks from my local shop ! :lol: )