What will 2020 hold for us

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

kgarla
CMBA Member: 143

What will 2020 hold for us

Post by kgarla »

Hi Friends, This year is just not going to let mankind get on with its normal life it would seem. Please know my first and only concern is for those people affected either directly or indirectly by this horrendous event and my thoughts go out to them and you. I had thought that the isolation would give me time to cut the lawn but I dug it up 6 years ago to park boats and the rear one gave way to a patio and hot tub. Bugger! to use a local phrase.
I have been trying to think up further things to do........... we will have the tidiest house with the nicest paint ever by the end of the summer.... well may be in my head... Just really to wish you all the very best through this time. Take care Be safe Best wishes Kgarla :drink:

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Re: What will 2020 hold for us

Post by Rapier »

Thanks Kgarla. I'm hoping we all pull through unscathed, but know from past experience that our lives (& given the age profile of members) will be so different post-event. I've witnessed so much terrible hardship in my priviledged life that we (family Rapier) just wish everyone well.
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...