Cholmondely Pagent plus Rock concert

Please list all non CMBA events here. These are not official CMBA Events and the CMBA accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided herein.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Howstar
CMBA Member: 0

Re: Cholmondely Pagent plus Rock concert

Post by Howstar »

hopefully some fire works

The three tenners from New Zealand

Howstar

Post by Howstar »

Only men allowed Welsh singeres

More fireworks I try and do a nice write up and for the Cmba Mag

We had a lot of interest in the boats and club and hopefully we will be back next year ?

Howstar

Re: Cholmondely Pageant plus Rock concert

Post by Howstar »

The organizer of Pageant of Power where so impressed with are selection of boats belong to The Classic boats Association and they have ask me to put another collection together for next year show . So if you could PM me with your boat details etc we will see if we can get some more free tickets for 2015 :woo: :wot:

AIRSHOW STRIKE MASTER

Howstar

Post by Howstar »

Don't miss the highlights 1 hour programme on:
BTSport , July 4th Friday 22.00
Channel 4, July 13th Sunday in their Sunday morning sports slot
Cholmondeley Pageant of Power

From newspaper

Andrew English, Motoring Correspondent for the Telegraph Motoring:
Record crowds of over 67,000 saw flaming Mavis, Chris William's extraordinary Packard engined Bentley and Alan Minshaw's thunderous Chevrolet Malibu, they bought their lunch from the brilliant food stalls, thrilled to the old-school grass track racing, wigged out to Status Quo on the Friday, and picnicked to Aled Jones classics spectacular on Saturday, held fingers in their ears at the chiming scream of Brain Glover's 1965 Honda RC165 race replica and the fast-jet roar of Jonathon Whaley's Miss Demeanor, the luridly hued Hawker Hunter. It was all pretty memorable and most Cholmondeley old hands reckoned this was the best ever Pageant. I'm inclined to agree.

Thank you for supporting CPOP 2014. Hope you can join us next year: 12th-14th June 2015 (provisional date)
Cholmondeley Pageant of Power