Irish Event 2013

Detailed contact information and arrangements for these events will be available to CMBA Members only in the CMBA Clubhouse section.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Re: Irish Event 2013

Post by Alacrity »

A fantastic 10 days in Ireland with (as has been said before) THE best boating I have ever known. It beats France - apart from the weather - with its fast runs along the sweeping River Shannon. The welcome we got from the Irish was second to none & the fun (craic) was the best ever. Roll on 2015 I say!

I thought a few members that know Captain T would like to look at his bedside table . . . :drink:
Attachments
IMG_0216.JPG
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!

water_buoy
CMBA Member: 842

Post by water_buoy »

Ooh nice selection! :drink: I can't think of anything better to have with your cereal of a morning!
My Boat Building Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/rockethydroplanebuild

welshhealey
CMBA Member: 71

Post by welshhealey »

Two of my favourite single malts on that table ! :perfect:

Howstar
CMBA Member: 0

Post by Howstar »

I have still got food poison from something i ate,in ireland not surw whwre .
I was planning to go on to Scotland for Loch Lomand event.I had booked a room at pratack b&b in .so any will not beable to go there there a spare place,

if anyone is going Scotland and would like my room please get contact with Patrick at Culag b and b Luss ,