CMBA at Ivy Lake Chichester Saturday November 6th

Detailed contact information and arrangements for these events will be available to CMBA Members only in the CMBA Clubhouse section.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

floater
CMBA Member: 90

CMBA at Ivy Lake Chichester Saturday November 6th

Post by floater »

Once again I'm giving very early notice because to give the best chance of a good number of entries, if you'd like to come please get the date in your diary and post your entry ASAP. I will be sending out an e mail and entry form to past attendees shortly. If however you have not been before but wish to come along please send me a PM and I will send you a form.

‘Last Chance’ Autumn Test Day in the South

Get a last run out on fresh water to cleanse the seasons salt on Saturday 6th November. The venue is Ivy Lake (the home of Chichester Water Ski Club) at Chichester, West Sussex.

We will have use of the lake all day until late afternoon/dusk, launching will be DIY and there is room for all boats on pontoon moorings. Facilities include toilets and a clubhouse with tea and coffee facilities. The slipway is good textured concrete which should spare us any launch and recovery drama.

Early entry is imperative as The CMBA together with Chichester waterski club have set a minimum number of entries required to enable the event to proceed.If this number is not met by October 24th we will unfortunately be forced to cancel and return fees.

Please send me a PM with your personal email address, I can then send you an entry form.

See you there :wot:

Dave Howell

floater