NOW RIVER HAMBLE NOT POOLE

Detailed contact information and arrangements for these events will be available to CMBA Members only in the CMBA Clubhouse section.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

VivaSportiva
CMBA Member: 550

NOW RIVER HAMBLE NOT POOLE

Post by VivaSportiva »

Although I am unable to find anyone to host our Poole event this year, we have been very fortunate to be able to return to the River Hamble at Eastlands Boatyard who are happy to have us again after a very successful event at the beginning of this year. They have a maximum capacity for 20 boats so it would be advisable to book as soon as possible. Details will be on our www.cmba-uk.com website in the Events page very soon to enable you to secure your place. It is a shame that we cannot have the Poole event as normal but I think you will enjoy this area just as well and I am sure you will agree this will be an excellent event to round off the Boating year. Please call Keith Burgess on 01202 870769 if you wish to discuss the event further.

VivaSportiva
CMBA Member: 550

Re: NOW RIVER HAMBLE NOT POOLE

Post by VivaSportiva »

The Dates for The Hamble not Poole event will be Friday 24th ,Saturday 25th ,Sunday 26th September when we will be on Neap tides.