CMBA at Ivy Lake Saturday November 3rd

Detailed contact information and arrangements for these events will be available to CMBA Members only in the CMBA Clubhouse section.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

floater
CMBA Member: 90

CMBA at Ivy Lake Saturday November 3rd

Post by floater »

Once again I'm giving very early notice because like the spring date we need a set number of entries to enable the event to proceed. You therefore need to get it in your diary and post your entry ASAP. I will be sending out an e mail and entry form to past attendees shortly. If however you have not been before but wish to come along please send me a PM and I will send you a form.

‘Last Chance’ Autumn Test Day in the South

Get a last run out on the water on Saturday 3rd November. The venue is Ivy Lake (the home of Chichester Water Ski Club) at Chichester, West Sussex.

The launching fee will be £25/boat. We will have use of the lake all day until late afternoon/dusk, launching will be DIY and there is room for all boats on pontoon moorings. Facilities ashore on the grassed area around the pontoons are basic with just Portaloos. There is no on site overnight camping, but there are lots of local campsites adjacent for those who want to or are daft enough to camp. The slipway is now a much improved textured concrete which should spare us any launch and recovery drama.

Early entry is imperative as The CMBA together with Chichester waterski club have set a minimum number of entries required to enable the event to proceed.If this number is not met by October 21st we will unfortunately be forced to cancel and return fees.

Please send me a PM with your personal email address, I can then send you an entry form.

See you there :wot:

Dave Howell

floater