Beaulieu Boat Jumble - Boats & Outboards Needed

Detailed contact information and arrangements for these events will be available to CMBA Members only in the CMBA Clubhouse section.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Scandal
CMBA Member: 538

Beaulieu Boat Jumble - Boats & Outboards Needed

Post by Scandal »

We have been invited to display again this year at this National event, attended by thousands of boating fans. If you have a classic boat that you could bring along this would be a great help. We would like to include a range of different craft to include wood, aluminium and GRP, outboards and inboards, fully restored as well as project boats please.

The event is held on Sunday 24th of April. We have access to the site from Saturday lunchtime to place exhibits. You can bring your boat up until 8.00am on the Sunday. Exhibitors have free entry to the boat jumble and the fabulous National Motor Museum. We operate a rota to ensure all have time to enjoy themselves. For those who arrive on the Saturday, there is camping available on site and some stay at a nearby B&B. We enjoy a meal together on the Saturday evening at a local hostelry.

You can help our association to grow with the recruitment of new members whilst enjoying a great day out. Please let me know if you can help.

Kind regards

Alisdair Lamplugh :wot:

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Re: Beaulieu Boat Jumble - Boats & Outboards Needed

Post by Rapier »

Count me in with the Pearly Miss. I may be able to bring an outboard to display too.
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...