Poole Classics Weekend

Detailed contact information and arrangements for these events will be available to CMBA Members only in the CMBA Clubhouse section.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

VivaSportiva
CMBA Member: 550

Poole Classics Weekend

Post by VivaSportiva »

Due to the Club magazine being a little late in publication we were unable to send out application forms and receive them back in time for us to give numbers and menu details to Lake Yard. However an email was sent to all members together with entry forms and menu choices for the Saturday night dinner. We have had a good response but there are a few remaining places left so if you are interested please let me know by telephone 01202 870769 or by email cmbamembers@aol.com as soon as possible .This will be a strictly first come first served basis as the mooring facility is limited. We look forward to meeting you there for what I am sure will be a great weekend.

VivaSportiva
CMBA Member: 550

Re: Poole Classics Weekend

Post by VivaSportiva »

Thank you to all those who have completed the application form for this event and I am pleased to inform you that we now have a full complement of boats to take part. Due to the boatyard only being able to handle the pre-arranged number we therefore cannot accept any more applications.