Broom

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

bigminiandy
CMBA Member: 739

Re: Broom

Post by bigminiandy »

Bet thats the one!!!! If you look at the map south down the river you'll see Lower Lode. The yew tree is the next pub down, next to the sailing dinghy club.

We regularly launch from Lower Lode and have a blast on the River in our Delta or use the Fenn & Wood. Do you still live in the area or use the river? I know the area pretty well as mom and dad have a cruiser at Tewkesbury marina.

Some body had a bargain on that Broom in my opinion
Life isn't a rehearsal!!!

Fenn and Wood restoration http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g36 ... ood%20MK2/

Sweep
CMBA Member: 0

Post by Sweep »

You could say "I am more familiar with the area than I require" !
Have been to the Yew Tree and the sailing club many times. Had to work very hard not to buy that Broom, I am sure a V8 could have been 'slid in'.
Do you launch from the Inn? The delta sounds nice as does the Fenn and wood - use to have a three litre Delta. Next time we go for a launch I'll drop you a line.

bigminiandy
CMBA Member: 739

Post by bigminiandy »

Yeah launch at the inn or at the public slipway on the Avon in Tewkesbury but usually at the inn. Our delta is a 3.0. Great fun starting her up and getting all the looks from the folks in the beer garden. Showing off I guess!!!

I think we prob launched from there 5 or 6 times last year
Life isn't a rehearsal!!!

Fenn and Wood restoration http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g36 ... ood%20MK2/

Sweep
CMBA Member: 0

Post by Sweep »

Here she is again. From redgoped to 4jobsworth (engine removed) to gunbledonk.