Tremlett Sportsmen 21 with 7.4 V8 400hp

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

flybuyboat
CMBA Member: 154

Tremlett Sportsmen 21 with 7.4 V8 400hp

Post by flybuyboat »

Smokey Jo,

It is with a heavy heart I have finally decided to let Smokey Jo go to a new custodian, I would like to think she stays within the CMBA circle before offering her elsewhere.

She is one of only 2 remaining wooden Tremlett Sportsmen 21ft left in the world to my knowledge, She is powered by a racing mercury 7.4 litre big block Chevy V8 with a 400 hp racing cam, stainless steel risers and straight through pipes . A true combination of classic beauty and a beast all in one boat !

I have owned her for the last 14 years and she has been to the south of france 3 times loch lomond and Windermere and we have had many happy family holidays and adventures with her

The subject of a 4 page sportsboat magazine article ( copy available on request )

She comes with the excellent trailer shown in pics and there is a host of spare parts that were given to me when I bought her 14 years ago that have never been needed.

Can Be inspected near York Sensible offers ( i.t.r.o. £25 K ) and enquiries only please

Many more photos available if you email me or ring

Simon Pocklington mobile 07595 218560
Attachments
IMG_8522.jpeg
IMG_8524.jpeg
IMG_8530.jpeg
Simon Pocklington Boat-10.jpeg
Simon Pocklington Boat-11.jpeg
Smokey Joe.jpeg

flybuyboat

Re: Tremlett Sportsmen 21 with 7.4 V8 400hp

Post by flybuyboat »

flybuyboat wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:25 am
Smokey Jo,

It is with a heavy heart I have finally decided to let Smokey Jo go to a new custodian, I would like to think she stays within the CMBA circle before offering her elsewhere.

She is one of only 2 remaining wooden Tremlett Sportsmen 21ft left in the world to my knowledge, She is powered by a racing mercury 7.4 litre big block Chevy V8 with a 400 hp racing cam, stainless steel risers and straight through pipes . A true combination of classic beauty and a beast all in one boat !

I have owned her for the last 14 years and she has been to the south of france 3 times loch lomond and Windermere and we have had many happy family holidays and adventures with her

The subject of a 4 page sportsboat magazine article ( copy available on request )

She comes with the excellent trailer shown in pics and there is a host of spare parts that were given to me when I bought her 14 years ago that have never been needed.

Can Be inspected near York Sensible offers ( i.t.r.o. £19850 ) and enquiries only please

Many more photos available if you email me or ring

Simon Pocklington mobile 07595 218560

flybuyboat

Re: Tremlett Sportsmen 21 with 7.4 V8 400hp

Post by flybuyboat »

Please note I have revised the price below £20 k
thanks Simon