Can someone id this?

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

water_buoy
CMBA Member: 842

Can someone id this?

Post by water_buoy »

My dad bought this recently along with another boat, he wanted the other but they came as a pair so this one is up for grabs. Not sure what it is so if anyone can shed any light on it that would be great.

It's a glass hull, deep v and looks like it could be quite a nice little rough water runabout I would have it myself for the falmouth and poole rallies but.... :hmmm: so little time for boating at the moment :grrr:

Transom is pretty well rotten as to be expected because this has been sat in Lechlade marina outside for years so it would need replacing, seems like it should be possible to fit a new one from the inside and leave the external glass in place so it shouldn't be to disruptive.

All of the glass seems in pretty good condition although it has been painted at some point so I guess that could be hiding a few things :?

My dad is just looking to get rid of this really so doesn't want silly money for it as he's already got the boat he wanted out of the deal. If anyone is interested let me know, it's currently off the trailer and doesn't come with one but I could probably deliver it on my trailer if needed. At least if someone knows what it is I'll probably just put it on eBay but thought I'd offer it here first.
IMG_2850.JPG
IMG_2849.JPG
IMG_2848.JPG
IMG_2847.JPG
IMG_2846.JPG
IMG_2845.JPG
My Boat Building Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/rockethydroplanebuild

Sweep
CMBA Member: 0

Re: Can someone id this?

Post by Sweep »

Driver?