Return of the forum

Having problems using the forum? Can't find the answer in the FAQ's? Then ask here!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

floater
CMBA Member: 90

Return of the forum

Post by floater »

Great to have the forum back, many thanks to those, probably now bald moderators for their effort in returning the service for the benefit of the rest of us. :thumbsup:
I note that rapier Is enjoying release of his eBay constipation. :shock:

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Re: Return of the forum

Post by Alacrity »

Truth to tell - we have done nothing. All our experts maintained it was nothing that had been done this end which had caused the stoppage - purely as nothing had been done! The hosting site refused to accept it was down to them so we were at stalemate. Suddenly & out of the blue it came back to life again end of last week & here we are. We are looking at updating the software to its latest level (it hasn't been done before) in the hope of making it more stable & less prone to spammers. I knew the instant it was up again as my inbox started filling up with new (spam) member requests. :evil:
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Post by Rapier »

floater wrote:Great to have the forum back, many thanks to those, probably now bald moderators for their effort in returning the service for the benefit of the rest of us. :thumbsup:
I note that rapier Is enjoying release of his eBay constipation. :shock:
Thanks to the others working quietly behind the scenes to try and break that stalemate.

NIce to be able to dump the internet finds again :woo:
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

haventaclue
CMBA Member: 924

Post by haventaclue »

:perfect: :thumbsup:
no matter how bad it is,it can always get worse,I'm an optimist