1. Open the Page in YouTube containing the video you wish to put in your post
2. To the right of the page you will see a line entitled 'URL'
3. Right click on this - it will highlight the line in grey and a drop down menu will be displayed
4.Select Copy from this menu
This will place the line in your 'Clipboard' ready for pasting into your forum message.
1. Go to the Forum and create a new message
2. Along the top of the 'Topic' box you'll see the usual buttons - and now a new one at the far right labelled 'youtube'
3. Click on this and you'll see the following in your message:
4. Right Click on the cursor and and choose 'Paste'
This will place the full link you copied from YouTube into the brackets - this needs to be trimmed down to just leave the 'Video ID Code' as shown in the lower of the two pics above.
To do this...
5. Delete the front part of the link just leaving the final reference digits:
Complete your message and 'submit' as usual.
If all has gone well you should end up with something like this:
Having problems using the forum? Can't find the answer in the FAQ's? Then ask here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1