Sensible info here worth reading through. The top one is about lifejacket maintenance, the others are self explanatory.
Anyone who's PC cannot read the .pdf files below will need to download the free reader from HERE
Also more info & free CD, if wanted, from the RNLI website
Our technical section for all matters related to the care, maintenance and restoration of your classic boat.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2191
- Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:07 pm
- CMBA Member: 641
- Location: Eastbourne, South East England
- (1.14 MiB) Downloaded 1366 times
- CMBA outboard.PDF
- (948.7 KiB) Downloaded 1413 times
- CMBA inboard.PDF
- (1.16 MiB) Downloaded 1318 times
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!