Boat Trimer (Thames Valley)

Our technical section for all matters related to the care, maintenance and restoration of your classic boat.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

solitaire
CMBA Member: 511

Boat Trimer (Thames Valley)

Post by solitaire »

Hi - just got the Avenger back from the trimmers - and thought I would pass on the pictures - The company is "Austins Trim" Unit 7 Queenford Farm, Dorchester on Thames, Wallingford, Oxon OX10 7PH - Tel "David" on 01865 341988 - Mob - 07884 353762

I have used him quite a bit in the past (seats and tonneau on Delta - Flying Fish) - most of the Davids work is for the Thames boat resoration companies (Freebody, Etc) - all hand (machine stitched (no welding) top quality marine materials end excellent workmanship - The work on the Avenger cost less than the Ebay trimmers advertised £650 which by the way, excludes vat!!

I don't want to steal anyones business as I,m sure there is enough to go around (as - most trimmers quote about 10-12 weeks waiting time) - but this guy is good and located in the Thames Valley area

Just found my picture files are too big !!!!!! will post them when reduced - any advice on how to do this without taking them again?

solitaire
CMBA Member: 511

Re: Boat Trimer (Thames Valley)

Post by solitaire »

Avenger Trim - this may work!!
Avenger trim1.JPG
Avenger trim2.JPG