South Wales Boat Show

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

welshhealey
CMBA Member: 71

South Wales Boat Show

Post by welshhealey »

Hi All just a reminder that the South Wales Boat Show is on 12th 13 th 14 th June, spoke to the organisers last year and they would love a C.M.B.A. display any offers for help on this one, :hmmm: need to know before I e-mail the team of this big show.( If it goes ahead I'l need to locate C.M.B.A. banners leaflets etc .. )a few thousand will attend this event over the 3 days ! :thanks: no charge for a stand either ! :thumbsup: will take Lady Austina and my motor home so no prob for somewhere to hide ! :lol:

Cheers

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Re: South Wales Boat Show

Post by Alacrity »

Sent you a PM Ian.
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!

puddleduck
CMBA Member: 80

Post by puddleduck »

Hi Ian, sorry didn't know about this one - we've got a bunch of guys taking boats to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring the same weekend to try and drum up some new members from the classic car fraternity. Great if you can go and represent us, anyone else local to you who you could press-gang in?

cheers,

Chris

Dakota
CMBA Member: 690

Post by Dakota »

Ian,

Could you confirm location of boat show - if Camarthen - i may be in the area

welshhealey
CMBA Member: 71

Post by welshhealey »

Hi again

the location for the South Wales Boat show is Margam Park just 1 min off the M4 at Junc. 38 near Port Talbot which is 32 miles east from Carmarthen