CARDIFF RALLY 2009

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Healey75

CARDIFF RALLY 2009

Post by Healey75 »

Thank you everyone for your comments on the Cardiff Rally (on the old forum site), glad everyone has enjoyed the previous rallies. Having read all the notes I reckon we are about right with the event. I'll pass all the comments on to 'Vital Spark' and the events team for digestion and we will have a look to see if we can tweak anything in light of your comments...thank you once again for responding. :D

Please post future comments concerning the Cardiff Rally here...cheers

Tremlett 15
CMBA Member: 73

Re: CARDIFF RALLY 2009

Post by Tremlett 15 »

Booking the ferry this w/e :( but looking forward to Cardiff :D

Healey75

Post by Healey75 »

We look forward to welcoming you to Cardiff in Aug, would not be the same without you and your old spark plugs.. :lol:

Tremlett 15

Post by Tremlett 15 »

Healey75 wrote:We look forward to welcoming you to Cardiff in Aug, would not be the same without you and your old spark plugs.. :lol:

"Old sparks plugs" :D , Mrs T 15 will not be happy with that!! :lol: :lol: :oops:

Healey75

Post by Healey75 »

I did say old spark plugs, not your old spark plug..your words!!! ;)

Tremlett 15

Post by Tremlett 15 »

BEFORE I BOOK THE FERRY & HOTEL:

ARE WE GOING TO HAVE MORE ON THE WATER THINGS ON FRIDAY, or IS IT LAUNCH DAY ETC AS NORM??:

EARLY FERRY ON FRIDAY IS already BOOKED UP SO ITS EITHER ANOTHER EXTRA DAY AT HOTEL ( Thur + ferry ) ETC or I WILL BE THERE ON FRIDAY AT AROUND 4PM AS LAST 2 YEARS ( Mrs T15 is flying in on Fri nite & flying home on Sun nite ) buoys alone!!!!!!!!!!

Going to book tomorrow ( Sunday) :( hope the ferry rate is OK )

Healey75

Post by Healey75 »

Yo!..nothing formally organised on the water for Fri, we hope to launch a few boats Thurs night if we can for the early birds, then everyone else sometime on the Friday as they turn up, giving those that want, time for a run on the water before the bar opens...hope that helps, You will be most welcome either day.

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Re: CARDIFF RALLY 2007 - PHOTOS

Post by Rapier »

Below is a nice set of 2007 rally pics - will give you an idea of the venue and atmosphere

These are taken by a member, who's donating some proceeds to the CMBA...

Is an honour system, so if you fancy a pic, download yourself and please pay £2 per picture via paypal to essentialhigh@hotmail.com

If you fancy others in the same set (as there are multi action sets) please email me at my listed email address and I'll post them up for you to choose what you want.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ZonkieSkattie/
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

bigminiandy
CMBA Member: 739

Post by bigminiandy »

theres a video on you tube that i've been watching over and over for the last few months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-ovXhNbsc
Life isn't a rehearsal!!!

Fenn and Wood restoration http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g36 ... ood%20MK2/

Healey75

Post by Healey75 »

Thanks for putting up the photos and the link to the video, From The Event Team...if you would like to join in or just visit, do get in contact for more info on the event, either via the forum or phone number in the CMBA magazine.