Belated Brundall Boat Show report and thanks.

Want to talk about classic motorboats, recent and forthcoming CMBA events or your latest escapades? This is the place to do it!

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Sicobra
CMBA Member: 891

Belated Brundall Boat Show report and thanks.

Post by Sicobra »

It would seem I have been very tardy in thanking Steve Warner and Mike Bishop in joining me at the Brundall Boat Show and helping put on a great display of classics, so thanks guys. The three of us had a great position outside the Norfolk Yacht Agency office and parked up together they provided a huge amount of interest for the visitors. The weather kept on our side and judging by the constant flow of people stopping, admiring and chatting about the boats all day I think we did the club proud with our exhibition which was supported by James Fraser of NYA by providing us with the space free of charge(I know he loved having them there and also wishes to pass on his thanks). Hopefully this will become an annual event after the success of this year and we be welcomed back so it would be nice if we can provide an even better display next year. So thanks again to Steve and Mike and hope too see you next year if not before, cheers Simon
SFP CMBA-4_01.JPG
SFP CMBA-12_01.JPG
SFP CMBA-13_01.JPG
SFP CMBA-11_01.JPG