Beale Park Boat Show - BOATS NEEDED

Please list all non CMBA events here. These are not official CMBA Events and the CMBA accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided herein.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Beale Park Boat Show - BOATS NEEDED

Post by Alacrity »

Beale Park Boat Show is on the Fri/Sat/Sun of 6/7/8/ June & boats/members are needed for our stand there. Several of the usual suspects who always attend are unable to do so this year so we are down on boats to exhibit.

Anyone able to help out would be most appreciated, even if you can only do one day, it all helps. Please contact Rapier, on this forum, if you can help as he is organising the stand.

See Beale Park Boat Show for details.
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!

solitaire
CMBA Member: 511

Re: Beale Park Boat Show - BOATS NEEDED

Post by solitaire »

Geoff - Hi - have been in contact with Rapier - and can take either the Glastron or Pearly Miss for 3 days, I,m local - but will camp if there,s going to be a party. - should be fun :hilarious: ! - Highland Park already set aside :drink:

Rapier
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 569

Post by Rapier »

I've asked for tickets for self + Solitaire, Se7en, Mr Flop, Water_Bouy & Classic Fever, but we can do with more to help man the stand etc...with many varieties of boats displayed in and around the lake, a beer tent, pasties/pies, smoked fish & camping, along with a variety of chandlers/boat bits & West Systems - it's very relaxed and social.
Fasten bra straps and remove dentures...

water_buoy
CMBA Member: 842

Post by water_buoy »

I'm planning to arrive early Saturday but could be there Friday night if you need an extra pair of hands, sleeping in the car on an air bed I think as I can't be arsed with all that tent building lark!
My Boat Building Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/rockethydroplanebuild

Classic fever
CMBA Member: 907

Post by Classic fever »

I am travelling back from the US on Friday, but could arrive early Saturday morning. Unfortunately I have the Churchill classic car show on the Sunday, so I will need to leave on Saturday evening. More than happy to man the stand on Saturday though - a living example of a new recruit that has received much assistance from the members and the forum! You still need to come back to me to confirm what the commission looks like for each new member I recruit :D