Autin Gunning memorial rally - Ireland

Please list all non CMBA events here. These are not official CMBA Events and the CMBA accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided herein.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Autin Gunning memorial rally - Ireland

Post by Alacrity »

This recently in from the emerald isle:

We, the Powerboat branch IWAI (Inland Waterways Authority Ireland)) are having a memorial powerboat weekend for Austin Gunning 28th 29th and 30th May 2016. In Dromod harbour Co Leitrim. The Gunning family are available and will bring the Tremlett "T15". We would love if you could come and any of your friends in CMBA. Trident Holiday Homes rent houses there or if they are booked out contact Paul Garland as he owns the marina and will know private owners who rent houses. 086 8217712.

Unfortunately this clashes with the Caledonian & Loch Lomond events but I thought it should be published for those of you who are not attending Scotland. Believe me when I say Irish boating is the best you will ever have without going 'properly' abroad. No offence intended to our Irish friends.
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!