Shakespeare Clubman 14ft 1974 MErcury 650 65hp

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

Cristhian
CMBA Member: 1231

Shakespeare Clubman 14ft 1974 MErcury 650 65hp

Post by Cristhian »

For sale Shakespeare Clubman 1973 boat all original pictures talk by their self.
This lovely boat comes with a solid trailer made in Germany by H. Wolfangel, the trailer have the original documents to be towing everywhere in Europe, I tow this all the way from Italy. I replace the wheels with 2 nice Momo tyres brand new.
The engine is a mercury 650 Thunderbolt 65hp never touch salt water and with 6hrs only in Como Lake, there is no corrosion whatsoever, work recently perform in the engine:
New impeller, New fuel pipes (quicksilver original imported from USA), New Mercury tilt Switch, New fuel pump line, New battery, New original Champion L76V spark plugs, New Genuine Quicksilver Mercury Diaphragm Kit 55278A1.
Due to storage issue is seating in the garden of my father in law house and I do not want to stay out when a winter comes reason why I am selling it. I am asking a fair price for all I spend to keep it on this shape. Friday 29/05 I start the engine but after few minutes shot down the engineer who work on the engine said may need a nice carbs cleaning of carburettors as was sit for a while and timing up the cylinders in the water. If anyone is interested send me your mail or phone and I will forward some pictures.