Broom for sale

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

boatbin
CMBA Member: 0

Broom for sale

Post by boatbin »

hi folks it is with regret that i am selling my much loved broom , she underwent a refit in 09, when her transom was replaced; a top to toe buff up and wax, her plastic cleats replaced sadly not origanal but good quality retractable ones , her origanal seats all cleaned and in tact one or two slight nicks but you would have to look close to notice( AND REMEMBER HOW OLD THEY ARE).SHE HAS THE ODVIOUS AGE RELATED MARKS BUT STILL LOOKS GREAT,AND TURNS HEADS ,WITH HER RED TOP AND WHITE HULL . SHE IS POWERED BY A 40HP MARINER OUTBOARD WHICH TAKES HER UP ON THE PLANE WITH EASE AND HEARLS HER ALONG ROUGHLY AROUND 35 TO 40 MPH WITH A GREAT FUEL ECONOMY . HER TRAILER WAS ALSO REBUILT IN O9 AND READY TO TOW ANYWHERE AND HAS ONLY HAD 1 DIP SINCE . HER INVENTRY CONSISTS OF VHF RADIO FISHFINDER ANCHOR WARPS FENDERS ROD RESTS FULL NAVAGATION LIGHTS BATTERY FUEL TANK FULL COVER . I AM SO PLEASED TO OF FOUND A SITE WHERE I MIGHT FIND A BUYER WHOM WOOD ENJOY AND LOOK AFTER HER AS HAVE I . I CAN BE CONTACTED AT BOATBIN@HOTMAIL.COM OR MOBILE 07917202232 ASK FOR JIM. PS I HAVE SOME ODD BROOM BITS AND HAVE RESTORED AND BINNED A FEW SO IF YOU REQUIRE ANY HELP INFO OR A CHAT JUST EMAIL KIND REGARDS JIM.
Last edited by BroomBroom on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to 'For Sale' section :-)

Alacrity
Site Admin
CMBA Member: 641

Re: Broom for sale

Post by Alacrity »

A picture or two would help you no end here boatbin plus some idea where you (or the boat) is in the country. Good luck with your sale.
Mercs are like women, no 2 are exactly alike. That's what testing is about. In general it is safer to test motors and props than women!