Outboard clear out. Perkins, Gale, OMC

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

petrolhead
CMBA Member: 644

Outboard clear out. Perkins, Gale, OMC

Post by petrolhead »

I have decided to let some of my outboard spares collection go, too many for now! All are project motors. Simply PM me if any of the following are of interest for further info.

1) A pair of electric start Perkins 35HP, gold/white. One will make a good motor I think, the other is already canibalised but will help make the good one. With this lot are Perkins controls, connectors, a small Perkins badged tank and a large one too! OWNERS MANUAL. The good motor I have checked compression and its good and flywheel popped off fine for inspection too.

2) a pair of Perkins 6HP in blue/white. One really nice and had it running although it was a bit off and on with one cylinder. The other all there complete and not even tried it out!

3) Gale, 25Hp I believe, on an Evinrude saddle so I call it the Garude! Scruffy (sprayed evinrude blue) but complete it seems although the driveshaft is not in the motor! as it came but ELECTRIC START! so well worth having even if you simply want to converst a manual to electric start.

4) Johnson 33HP pile of bits, not complete, with OK hood. Useful parts though.

petrolhead

Re: Outboard clear out. Perkins, Gale, OMC

Post by petrolhead »

Firstly the Gale although without drive shaft fitted does have it with the motor! so it is I believe a complete motor and may be decent too.

Secondly the Perkins hoard is now all sold, subject to completion but best of all to a good home :perfect:

Cardo

Post by Cardo »

you still have the Gale?

petrolhead

Post by petrolhead »

Cardo wrote:you still have the Gale?
yes, have sent you a pm Cardo.