Ford watermota

Looking for your next project? Need to clear out the shed? Looking for that elusive part? This is the place to post.

Moderators: Alacrity, Rapier

piebald1962
CMBA Member: 499

Ford watermota

Post by piebald1962 »

I have a ford watermota for sale. Removed from a Birchwood 22. Fitted diesel. Engine is in very good condition with very little use over the last 2-3 years due to the owners health. It has a single carb. Markings on the block are T10 and B below. Also on the block is 711M6015BA. Their is a manual gearbox , but the plates are slipping (reason for removal). It has a sea tiger water cooled exhaust manifold. This would make for a period restoration in a classic. Call for more more details. I will try to upload pictures later or easier for me send them to your mobile. My mobile no is 07946663053

solitaire
CMBA Member: 511

Re: Ford watermota

Post by solitaire »

If it's a genuine Sea Tiger, it should be a 1600 crossflow - and the block casting number supports this - (allegedly the M stands for Mexico) - gearbox slipping is just an easy adjustment unless the plates are totally shot, but I think Sherdam marine will have new ones - So it should be a very useful engine for a classic boat. Good Luck